What is WordPress hosting and How does it work?
You rent WordPress hosting to store all the files and folders that make up your website, just as you rent an apartment to store all your stuff. Onlive Server provides VPS Hosting for WordPress at a low-cost price. A WordPress web hosting service often refers to a collection of net servers that have been optimized and fine-tuned to allow WordPress websites to operate at high speed. WordPress installation on a live server WordPress hosting is as easy as the click of a button. Once the installation is complete, you can start editing your website and adding content. It includes pre-installed cache plugins and security upgrades, so you can go live faster than you’d expect!
How to Choose VPS hosting for WordPress
The place your site content files are stored on the Internet. Just like that, you need a well-structured and strong building to live safely, you need strong and secure hosting for your website. The most vital things to note when choosing a VPS hosting for WordPress.
1. Speed (Load Time): Speed is the most vital feature to consider when choosing web hosting. Since everyone likes a fast website, it is important for user experience.
2. Availability (Uptime): You need a WordPress hosting provider that provides the highest availability. When you have a good number of regular traffic to your website, even one second of downtime can be a big loss for your business.
3. Scalability and Cost: You will need more extra storage space and other resources as your website grows. Check out the scalability options along with the cost you will have to pay.
4. Ease of Use: If you have no technical skills, Then you need an easy-to-use hosting interface.
5. Support: Support is another important factor when choosing web hosting. You need a company that will provide support whenever you need it.
Beyond that, you should also be clear about what type of hosting you want to use. For more details, check out our detailed post on Shared vs VPS vs Dedicated vs Managed WordPress Hosting.
Benefits of VPS Hosting for WordPress
Some of the main inclusions of Best Cheap VPS available from us:
- Free Technical support team
- Fast speed
- Highly Secure
- Highly advanced hardware and resources
- Increased trustability.
- Dedicated Resources.
- Grow Efficiency on a Green Platform.
- Upgrade Performance.
- Scale Resources Instantly.
- Fully Managed Services.
- Save Money & Grow.
- Use High-quality SSD
- Highly advanced 3-tier compliant data centers
- Data backups regularly
What is the distinction between Web Hosting and WordPress hosting?
The main difference between a regular web hosting plan and a WordPress hosting plan is that the latter is specifically designed to support WordPress websites. This means that the WordPress hosting server is configured to run any number of WordPress websites at maximum speed and performance.
To get the same results with a simple web hosting account, many machine-level adjustments, plugin installations, and RAM optimizations will be required. The online server WordPress hosting account comes with pre-configured security precautions in addition to speed and performance.
You don’t need to set up firewall rules or run virus tests like you would on a basic web hosting account. Plus, with Online Server WordPress Hosting, you get dedicated, 24/7/365 support from WordPress professionals. They are well-versed with your hosting account and can provide immediate assistance with seemingly complex WordPress issues. Conversely, with a basic web hosting service, you can still get help, but the person will lack the same level of practical WordPress experience!
What is an excellent way to build a WordPress website?
The great thing about building a WordPress website is that anyone can do it! Here’s how to do it:
Choose a domain name for your website.
Receive a free domain name registration when you purchase a managed WordPress hosting package from OnLive Servers!
Install WordPress for your website with the 1-click installer on your online server WordPress hosting account.
To learn all about WordPress, visit the online server WordPress tutorial knowledgebase. On your WordPress account, install a theme.